I know it's been a long time, but here's a little update! A couple of weekends ago we took a trip to St. George with Daniel, Heather, Richard and kids and mom and dad. What a fun way to get out of this freezing town of Logan. It was really a lot of fun to go hiking with the kids...Kailer and Meili were a lot of fun too! :) We stayed in a hotel for a couple of nights. Well, mom, dad, and Daniel enjoyed the comforts of the motor home.
Weston and I really enjoy playing tennis together. He played in high school and is really good, but since we got married he has been teaching me how to play. He's a great teacher and very very patient...and not in just tennis! Lucky me!! He can never play his hardest with me, but we both enjoy it! We brought our stuff hoping we could find some place to play down there and to our surprise there were tennis coarts that the hotel had acess to. They even had lights, so we could go play at night. It was beautiful weather and we had a lot of fun just spending time out side and being with the family. Especially Daniel, we're really going to miss him. He leaves on the 18th of March and it's coming all too quickly! It's going to be sad not to have his cute little comments and jokes flying around all the time. And as much as I complain about him always tackling me and basically man-handling me, I'll miss that too! But atleast he'll be doing great things! Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:
Hey girl, You gotta change the font color so we can see against the background. It is showing up as white on white, can't read it:) Must be my SeasonalADisorder but I broke down in tears seeing your pictures, I miss you all, Bre
That's better, I did love that previous background though!
Hey, D---great work! With you and Heather commenting on the weekend, I don't even need to stress about my blog being out of date!!! Love the crocheting, as well. I hope to do that or knit when I get some free time---if that ever happens!!! Love, Mom
Cute family!! Have you always had bangs or are those new? Very cute :)
Post a Comment