My excuse for not writing is that I never can get pictures quickly enough to post them. From now on I'm making a goal to write more often, which technically speaking shouldn't be too hard since I'll only have to write every 2 months now to meet that goal! Even if I don't have pictures I'll just add them later. Good thing it took me so long to come up with this compromise. Life is great! We just got home from spending about 4 days down at Michelle's place. Heather, Richard and the kids were there also. We had a lot of fun watching the office and just hanging out. We also got to stop by and see Weston's grandparents, which is always fun to do. They live in Lehi about 15 minutes from Michelle.
I'm not sure if I've told everyone yet, but we're moving down to Provo, because Weston got into BYU! He's going into psychology, so he's very excited and feels it will be very advantageous to have a gospel perspective in his schooling. With psychology there are already so many different opinions it will be good for him. We are sad to leave, but also very excited! Sad because we've made some really good friends up here finally. Weston's cousin and his wife live up here and we've become really good friends with them. We'll also miss some couples in our ward who we do a lot with like: camping, biking, play tennis and cards with, and also trade off making dinner and eating together. We also really love the town of Logan. It's very beautiful and just the right size. We're very excited, however, to be closer to some family. Michelle, Sean and the kids will only be about 20 min away along with Weston's grandparents! We'll probably be about 10 minutes from Weston's brother! I'm also excited to just move and get a little bit bigger and nicer place. I enjoy rearranging and organizing our stuff into a new home. I'm sure once we accumulate a lot of things I won't feel the same way.
While at Michelle's we did some job hunting. I dropped resumes off at different clinics, surgery centers and hospitals. I didn't get to talk to the people that I wanted to, but did get to leave resumes. Hopefully that’s enough. We also got to look at apartments again. The condo that we looked at in May is actually still available and we are looking seriously into that. It's a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom on the BOTTOM FLOOR (dad). Not sure what the difference between a condo and apt is, but it looks the same as an apt to me. The bedrooms are about as big as ours are now, but the living room is bigger as well as the kitchen. It's also nicer with newer cabinets and, a big plus.... it has a dishwasher!! We're definitely excited for that! It's got a nice full sized stove and a disposal, something I didn't really ever think I'd be excited about! Anyway, unless some other great deal comes our way, that's probably what we'll go with. It's right next to UVRMC in Provo. I told my work I'd be leaving in August. I'm not sure exactly when though. It'd be nice to work up here until I get a job down there, but that may not happen. School for Weston starts the last day of August. It's getting down to the wire, so we're hoping everything will work out, not necessarily as planned, because that never seems to happen, but we're confident that eventually it all will.
We'll definitely keep you updated on jobs and apartments and other fun events!
2 comments:
YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys to move closer. You may just find me stalking you occasionally :) Thanks Weston for getting into BYU so I can have more time to play with D!!
How is the crochet project coming along?
Post a Comment