The next day I was so stoked I went shopping for clothes I bought some stinking cute clothes and had fun shopping for gifts that different family members said they'd get us. Having a few clothes and all this excitement this week makes us both wish he was here already. I'm sure the next 4 months will fly by though! One of my favorites is the little camping one in the middle it's light blue and brown!
Of coarse we only had a bunch of girl names picked out, so now we've been trying to brainstorm boy names. It seems so much harder to come up with boy names than girls. A couple we kind of like are Trevon and Carter but nothing yet has been a definite "that's it!!" if you know what I mean. Any ideas of names that are not super commonly used?
We feel super blessed that I haven't been too sick and that he is looking healthy! So many girls struggle with all kinds of different things when they're pregnant that we feel lucky to be doing well so far!!!
Here's some pictures of me at 20 weeks... and growing...
5 comments:
Love It, D...So exciting....Love, Mom
I like Trevan, with an A better than an O. then its not like 'trev' 'on', other cute ones I looked up are... abel, cain, alejandro, alejandro, michael, scott, dwight, schrute, and napoleon. Hope you like them! Ok fine here's the real list, Aiden, Landon, carter's super cute but way popular, but so are the previous ones. Love Sawyer, Dylan, connor, Bennet, Jack (cute but common) Jaxon, Tallin (or other spellings) I think Zane is cute, or Daxton and you could call him little Dax! cuteness, or paxton, or maddox, or xander. x names are pretty in right now, hope those help :) or drake haha
Awe look at all the baby clothes! You look so stinkin cute! Love it! Congrats again! Wish I could help you with names, I've got nothing!
You look like you just ate a big lunch!! So freaking adorable! Love all the clothes. Let's go shopping next time I'm out there :) Love you!
LOVE IT!! You are sooooo cute!!! That is sooooo FUN!!!! Congrats girl!! Our boys can be best buds!!
Post a Comment