July 15, 2010

December 2nd!!!!!

So here goes the most exciting post ever. I honestly can't believe it's taken me so long to post about this, actually knowing myself yes I can. ...so I'm pregnant!!!:) Everybody who reads this I'm sure already knows, but just in case there ya go! I'm already almost 20 weeks. I have my 20 week ultra sound appointment next Thursday, which means we get to find out the gender!!!! Can't wait! Crazy, that's half way! Most of the girls who have had babies before ask me "How are you feeling". I never thought to ask people that, but I'll never not ask a pregnant woman that again! Especially for the first 18 weeks or so that was one of my only ways of telling that I actually really was pregnant!I've been really lucky because I haven't been too sick. At about 12 -14 weeks or so I was pretty nauseated and going to work pretty much sucked. I just wanted to stay home and lay down all day! But fortunately it didn't last too long. After that I took some meds that kinda helped and as of about 1 week or so ago I really haven't felt too nauseated. It helps to always be eating, but some will say I've always been pretty good at that! Oh yeah, my due date is Decemeber 2nd! I will see if that changes at all at my u.s. apt Thursday! More updates when we find out the gender! By the way, I haven't said really anything about Weston, but he's is so excited too! We hate to wish our life away, but we can't wait!!!! Maybe if I get in the mood I'll post some pics of my little baby belly!

3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Wow now way?! I had no idea that you were expecting. That is super exciting. Congrats :)

Morgan said...

Congrats Deanna!!!!! We mis syou up here in CV! You wouldn't believe the changes going on here. You guys are going to have the cutest baby!!! :)

Erin said...

I'm so excited to spoil this little one!!! And um hello...yes post some belly shots. Love ya!