These pictures are from about 29 weeks...
These are the most recent pictures at 32 weeks...
I just had a Dr. apt. last week and things went well. I see him again next week, 2 weeks after that...and then every week until I deliver! Crazy! I haven't had any contractions or anything yet, but they did test my iron and probably, like most other pregnant women, it was low. I'm trying to eat better iron foods. Last night I had liver...NOT. The only other thing is, since I measured a couple weeks under when I saw him, next week he wants to do a test to see if there is enough amniotic fluid and a non-stress test to make sure the baby is not in distress. I've been told I'm small for how far along I am all through this, so hopefully it just has to do with that. I'm not super worried. I feel him moving all the time, which is a good thing! I know I want him to come, but not bad enough that I want him early and want to have problems. I'd rather he be healthy and come right on time.
I've gotten alot of cleaning and organizing done in hopes to make room for all our baby things. I feel like setting up the crib, but I will resist for a couple weeks. Heather and the kids are coming to stay with us for Halloween, so I will set it up then and probably leave it up!
On a new thought, not to complain, because I feel very lucky that I've felt so good throughout most of my pregnancy, but just for comments back from people, I've had this weird pain to the right of my sternum and just down from my rib cage. It feels like a burning and sometimes sharp pain. If I push on it, it feels like a bruise until I come directly on top of it and then it's a very sharp pain. It happens almost always after I eat and now it seems like it is always there, even when I wake up in the morning, but not as bad. Many people say it is heatburn, but I just don't think it is. One girl told me it was a torn muscle, which I kind of think it is because if I lay on my left side it goes away, but if I lay on the right it feels like it stretches it the wrong way and makes it burn. If you've had something similar, let me know. Oh and I've noticed it feels better if I ice it... Like I said though, since that's all I have to deal with, I'm a happy camper!
I'll try to post more often these next few weeks as things happen! Can't wait! Oh and I have to say, it's so fun seeing Weston so excited too!
1 comment:
I LOVE YOUR BELLY!!! Does it still do the weird alien thing when you lay down? Haha! Cohen's little outfit is still hanging up on my closet door. I'll just have to give it to you when we go to the concert. I'm so happy that everything is going well and you are both healthy :) Love ya!
Post a Comment