Vernal was a lot of fun. We made chocolate eggs with peanut butter filling in them for the kiddos, did some Easter egg hunts, and Cohen got his first dose of frosting... thanks to Richard. Don't worry I'll get him back. I'm going to feed Tristan a whole bottle of frosting next time we're together :) We put the kids' names on their chocolate eggs and decorated them. We're excited for the coming months when Cohen will actually be able to participate in the activities instead of just staring and drooling :) However, I've decided I'm not going to wish he is to the next stage anymore. I found myself being really excited when he was a baby, for him to be able to smile and play with me and now I am looking at little babies and missing the cuddly baby! So no more missing or wishing for me...just loving where we are at right now!
We also spent part of the weekend at Weston's parent's house eating good food and just hanging out.
Weston has officially started full time work and is taking 2 classes. We are thinking about possibly moving closer to his work since we will be here for a few years. However that's not something that would happen for a few months. It takes about 30 min for him to get to work even though it's only 7 miles away. It would also be nice to have a little bit more space. The ideal thing would be a little rental home with a small yard, but we'll see! Exciting to think about though.
Cohen's getting so big and he's always so happy... we love it! Lots of pics:)

1 comment:
Oh my heck!!! I love his smiles! So precious! Can't wait to see you guys :)
Post a Comment