November 18, 2010

Family Pics and Baby Shower

I can't believe I'm posting again in one night, I guess this is what happens when I wait a month.
Weston's family threw a shower for me, which was so much appreciated! I got some super cute and much needed gifts. Here are some pictures and then there are also some fun family pictures we took a couple weeks ago. Enjoy lots of pics!



Only about 4 months apart!




Homemade wipe cases!

Diaper cake with fun surprises in each layer and underneath a travel system from weston's siblings and parents

Cohen's Puma Byu sports outfit for all those bball games!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations!I had no idea you were pregnant!!

Erin said...

How come I just barely saw this post! Sheesh! I'm so sad I couldn't make it to that baby shower. Oh and LOVE the family pictures! I had no idea Heather was pregnant. How fun for you guys! Love ya!