We haven't been to the zoo this year so we thought it was about time we go. Rex and Annette and Adrienne and the girls came out to go too! I don't have any pix of Stadium of Fire but we had a blast. The beach boys came this year. Cohen
did awesome. He danced, clapped, and ate popcorn all night. He
did really well during the fireworks too. He laid his head on my
chest the whole time and would squeeze me tighter when the fireworks got louder. Then about 2/3 of the way through he closed his eyes and would close them tighter when it got louder. He eventually fell asleep. We had a great time!
Bird show
Cohen and I going to 7 peaks
We spent all weekend packing. Super excited to move into our house! Since we all know I don't blog more than once a month at the most you for sure won't hear from me again until we're in it!!












1 comment:
Such a fun day!
https://www.plazarealcariari.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terbaik.html
Post a Comment