July 15, 2012

Easter and Man Camp

I haven't really had/wanted to take the time to blog because things got so busy. In fact, I was kind of done blogging because I got so behind, but here we go! Easter feels like such a long time ago...because it was :) Hang in there... there are lot-o-pix ;)

We went to a Jazz game in April with Shel and Sean and sat by Zach and Danielle. We were super close and it was a really good game. I think we only lost by a couple points! Cohen loved it too. At half time we got to go downstairs and have snacks with the VIPs. It was awesome!



 Also in April the guys in the fam went to their "annual" man camp weekend at Lake Powell. They had a good time and so did we. Mom watched our kiddos lots and we shopped and went out to eat. We always have fun together over man camp weekend.

Started out innocent...
...ended up messy
I heard Meili say to him "your mommy is gonna be mad at you" haha
 We went and visited Daniel at work and got to ride in a fire truck. Mei wasn't super excited but she got over it haha

 Love me a sleeping baby! I love how he falls asleep with his arm behind his head.  It's official...he the cutest ;)
                                                                 Man camp spoils
 Easter was fun this year because Cohen was way more involved than his first year. He loved hunting for eggs and got to do 4 easter egg hunts. One at home, one at Aunt Shel's and one at a park and then byu. He loved every minute of it!



                                                   Adrienne and the girls joined us for our Easter celebration


                                                        Cohen and his hott daddy :)



                                                                      Easter loot
             Grandma Jan and G-pa Dale stop by a lot, but we don't always get pix during their quick trips. This time g-ma taught him how to put things like a ball on a spoon and balance them. The next few days when we were outside playing he would put rocks on a spoon and try to balance them. He got better quickly, but frustrated easily :)
                                                            Half-dressed escapee

We had a small area to put in a garden this year and decided it would be fun!
                                                              watering the garden
more to come ;) .....

No comments: